For sale we have this ASAT Special in a sweet looking cobalt blue burst. This instrument shows some playing and handling wear, with light surface scratches and swirls front and back. Hardware, wood, and frets are in excellent condition. Frets and FB show no damage, notches, or channels. The back of the neck has no dings or wear evident. Electronics work as they should. Set up nicely and ready to go, this ASAT Special represents a great value in a well built, dependable and gig ready guitar.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed jumbo G&L MFD™ single coils
- BODY WOOD: Poplar or Sassafras
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 9-1/2"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- WEIGHT: 7.6 lbs
This instrument came to us without a case or bag. We do sell Gator, Levys, and Crossrock products, and can provide something at a competitive price if desired.