Eastman - Acoustic Guitar - PCH1-GACE
| || |
Add to Cart
Eastman Acoustic Guitar:
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Black Plastic
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish:Open Pore
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Optional Plack Teardrop
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics:Eastman Pickup by Fishman
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
FREE Shipping on orders over $100.
$7.99 Shipping on orders under $100.
J. Rieck Music is an authorized Eastman dealer. The PCH1-GA makes for a great beginner, or even intermediate, guitar.